No big deal, just shreddin’.
BABY DUCK FALLING ASLEEP
“So my amazing daughter, Emma, turned 5 last month, and I had been searching everywhere for new-creative inspiration for her 5yr pictures. I noticed quite a pattern of so many young girls dressing up as beautiful Disney Princesses, no matter where I looked 95% of the “ideas” were the “How to’s” of how to dress your little girl like a Disney Princess…We chose 5 women (five amazing and strong women), as it was her 5th birthday but there are thousands of unbelievable women (and girls) who have beat the odds and fought (and still fight) for their equal rights all over the world”
- Jaime Moore, Not Just a Girl
10 actual Indian actors who could’ve played Khan Noonien Singh instead of Benedict Cumberbatch: Sendhil Ramamurthy, Naveen Andrews, Sacha Dhawan, Kal Penn, John Abraham, Hrithik Roshan, Akshay Kumar, Arjun Rampal, Aamir Khan, Kabir Bedi (who should’ve been the original Khan anyway)
LOOK AT ALL THESE GORGEOUS ASS MEN!
LOOK AT THEM!
I’ll take them over Curdled Milk Oppa ANYDAY
‘Member that time he said he breaks beds when he has sex? Yep
Bless this post
LOVE STAR TREK.
Hate the movie isn’t using a brown person for Khan. D:
just a friendly reminder that for over a hundred years, pit bulls used to be referred to as “the nanny dog” and their main job was as babysitters.
- in temperance tests (the equivalent of how many times your kid can poke your dog in the eye before it bites him) of all breeds the most tolerant was the golden retriever. the second most tolerant was the pit bull. temperament evaluations by the american temperament test society give american pit bull terriers a very high passing rate of 82.6%, while the average passing rate for the other 121 dog breeds tested was only 77%.
- pit bulls are not naturally human aggressive. in fact pit bull puppies prefer human company to their mother’s two weeks before all other dogs.
- no spayed/neutered, indoor pit bull has ever killed a person.
- contrary to the popular myth, pit bulls DO NOT have locking jaws.
- approximately 6000 pit bulls are put to death every day, by far the highest number of any breed euthanized.
This message is so important.
I’ve never met a pitbull that wasn’t adorable and affectionate, and I know quite a few.
I miss my Bucko. He was my baby boy.
I work at a no kill animal shelter, and many of the kennels are filled with pit bulls and pit bull mixes. They are so sweet and love getting attention, and there is only one that has behavioral issues, but they are not aggression problems. I never once met a vicious pit bull, and my best friend’s sister had the absolute sweetest pit bull ever, all she wanted to do was play fetch and she would drop the ball in my hand.
Dame Helen Mirren steps in to grant a dying boy’s wish to meet the Queen
Oliver Burton, ten, may have just weeks to live after being hit by cancer for a third time.
Visiting the Queen at Buckingham Palace topped his list of dream activities — but his family was told a meeting would not be possible.
So Dame Helen stepped in, bringing him in a limo to see her West End show The Audience — in which she plays the Queen — then taking him backstage to meet her corgis.
The actress, 67, even KNIGHTED the excited schoolboy “Sir Oliver” during his visit, telling The Sun: “It was a pleasure and a privilege to meet such a brave young man.
Ex-Coldstream Guard James, now a full-time carer for his son, said of the visit: “She stayed in character for the whole thing and had a butler. “She was really lovely.”
Oliver, from Leicester, was first diagnosed with leukaemia in 2006, aged three. He recovered but in 2010 the cancer returned — and once again he pulled through.
Then last Christmas he was diagnosed with cancer in his spine and bone marrow — and this time intensive treatment is not possible, so he returned home with his mum, dad, and brother Ethan, six.
The family have raised £10,000 for special trips for Oliver through the National Children’s Tumour Leukaemia Cancer Trust, which arranged the visit with Dame Helen. [x]
Page 1 of 117